What are the common causes of infertility?

Infertility is a problem that affects approximately 1 in 7 couple and means that the female is having problems conceiving a baby. Currently, figures suggest that 84% of couples will conceive within one year if they have unprotected sexual intercourse two or three times a week. Sadly, for the remaining 16%, if they fail to become pregnant […]